Human Resources Generalist
We believe that life is all about people and the relationships between them - that is particularly important in HR! FullContact is seeking a Human Resources Generalist who is passionate about people, process, and organization. The ideal candidate has a strong and diverse generalist background with an affinity for onboarding, benefits, payroll, office management, and HR operations. We work in a fast-paced environment that is continually growing and changing to meet the needs of our internal team members, while focusing on our external employer brand.
This role reports to the Vice President of Human Resources and is a key member of the G&A team.
- Own the day-to-day employee experience through the entire employee life-cycle; acting as the main point of contact to employees for any HR-related needs.
- Support diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts; review HR practices, policies, and processes through a DEI lens.
- Support a multi-state/distributed employee mix with regards to engagement, inclusion, and retention.
- Facilitate an onboarding program that provides newly hired employees with valuable information and enables them to quickly become positive contributors to the organization.
- Support the maintenance of FullContact’s HR practices, policies, and processes.
- Maintain working knowledge of the changing regulatory environment affecting employment law and compliance with a multi-state employee mix.
- Participation in and support of the annual SOC II compliance audit.
- Seek out ways to continually add to and improve the employee experience with our core values in mind.
- Support employee engagement initiatives and events.
- Manage and maintain employee records.
- Respond promptly to verification of employment requests; partnering with our HRIS where applicable.
- Live by and champion our core values: We Have Grit; We Are Awesome with People; We Relentlessly Deliver and Improve; We Are Customer Obsessed.
- Other HR projects as assigned.
Payroll and Benefits
- Coordinate multi-state payroll processing and reporting with our Payroll Provider; Partner with Accounting and our Payroll Provider to ensure accuracy in payroll processing and employee payments.
- Ensure accurate data in the HRIS/Payroll systems.
- Increase efficiencies with the HRIS/Payroll system, automate processes and workflows where applicable.
- Act as the primary point of contact and administrator for the US benefits programs to include medical, dental, vision, ancillary, and retirement plans; including compliance reporting and notifications.
- Perform monthly benefit billing audits; benefits reporting.
- Administer FullContact’s annual open enrollment for employee benefit plans; partnering with external vendors where appropriate.
- Complete annual ACA reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legislation pertaining to employee benefit plans, COBRA, and benefits law (ERISA, ACA) with a multi-state employee mix.
- Act as the point of contact and own the relationship with the building/office management team.
- Ensuring the office is set up: supplies available, other items ordered as needed, ownership of work order tickets, etc.
- Monitor/distribute company voicemail.
- Other office projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of Human Resources, with multi-state experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws and benefits compliance.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (we use Namely; open to other systems knowledge).
- Team-player, willing to jump in where needed.
- Strong communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Punctual and able to respond to inquiries promptly.
- Solution oriented mind-set, with a strong problem solving ability.
- Proactive, goal oriented, persistent, and organized.
- Positive attitude.
- Ready to have fun and get things done.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $60,000-$65,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan and equity (will update if commission is included)
- Benefits: 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and family coverage; unlimited vacation, 11 company holidays plus 6 mental health days; 401K (match); paid parental leave; EAP; home office reimbursement
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.