Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Carnival Infopark, Kochi, Kerala, India
Experience: 4+ years
Annual CTC: 14-25 Lakhs
The gig: Are you a hacker wizard? Have software product dev experience? Let’s talk!
About Our Tech Stack:
- We work with some of the hottest technologies on the block: Python, Django, Java, Scala, Clojure, ES6/7, React/Redux, Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Cassandra, Kafka, HBase, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Netflix OSS libraries, just to name a few.
- You want to work with large datasets and implement algorithms that improve the quality and usefulness of our customer's contacts
- You are an awesome programmer, hacker and engineer.
- You have a solid mathematical foundation
- You can critically think through hard problems and emerge with robust, functional solutions
- You know what teamwork means and love to work with others to produce industrial-strength code
- Your software designs have resilience and performance baked into their DNA
- You're unphased by new tech and routinely crack open the source to truly understand it
- You are eager to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- You can own things! And get it done
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years of experience as a Software Engineer in a product organisation
- Expert in JVM-based languages and/or Python
- Experience in big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark is mandatory
- Solid experience and exposure to software architect/design methodologies and test-driven development, and strong software engineering principles.
- Expert in building scalable systems
- Sound understanding of CS and Data Structure concepts and implementation
- Solid experience with a variety of databases (SQL, NoSQL, In-Memory, Searchable, etc)
- Experience in working with Git and AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading/managing a group of Software Engineers in a product environment is a strong plus.
- You will work closely with the group of dynamic engineers of FullContact, both in India and abroad, to chase down programmatic challenges and day to day engineer-tasks.
- Be part of the architectural design/modification and implementation of the company’s products.
- Build robust APIs that can handle large volumes of live customer traffic
- Design and implement scalable software/systems
- Extend our high throughput search systems
- Build automated unit and functional testing around features and systems
- Work with a team to build super fast, scalable distributed systems
- Work with a team to solve difficult problems and then successfully implement it
- Work with Product management on understanding features
- Responsible for reviewing current systems, presenting ideas for system improvements.
Compensation & Benefits
- Engineers choose their rig!
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and/or skillset
- Up to 12% of the annual salary as the additional bonus
- Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
- Generous stock options as you grow
- Health Insurance
- 3 Week Minimum Vacation Policy
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute
- 13 Paid holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks
- We love flip flops
- We love shorts and T-shirts too!
- A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem
Do you think you can contribute to the company beyond the traditional expectations of your role and become key to the business? If yes, we have the following add-on exclusive for you. Work for a year, prove your mettle and grab it:
- Rs. 150,000/- per year for Paid, Paid Vacation. Enjoy two weeks extra off from work, roam around anywhere in the world (go completely off-grid during this period – no work at all!)
- Work remote for a month - from anywhere in the world!
FullContact is the most powerful fully-connected contact management platform for professionals and enterprises who need to master their contacts and be awesome with people. FullContact’s cross-platform suite of Apps and APIs enhance contacts with 360° insights, while keeping them organized, in-sync, up-to-date, and safe.
In 2010, FullContact launched its first contact management solution to 100 beta users and began a journey to solve the world’s contact information problem. Since then, FullContact has become the identity resolution leader— managing billions of contact records and helping millions of professionals gain complete customer insight by turning incomplete data into a full person or company record. FullContact is dedicated to providing the first and only Human to Human platform, with a suite of customer intelligence APIs that allows individuals and organizations to create authentic relationships and be awesome with people.
FullContact has been repeatedly recognized in the industry for its focus on the employees. We were rated 29th by Outside Best Places to Work in 2017. Plus, FullContact, Inc. is listed #1100 among USA's Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies.
About FullContact Culture and Values
We at FullContact believe in being awesome with people. FullContact is built on the strong fundamentals of our core values. We look forward to welcoming the candidates who can match our values and the competencies.
Read about our values at fullcontact.com/about
FullContact is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.