- 2plus yearsof experience in web development
- Experience in converting PSD files to HTML/CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Proven ability to own a project end-to-end
- Self-starter with a healthy curiosity and willingness to learn
- Be awesome with people
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Experience in working with overseas counterparts
- Experience in implementing REST APIs
- Experience with Frameworks such as Angular, Ruby on Rails and others is a plus
- Experience in SaaS or technology is a plus
- Fix issues and bugs as they arise
- Write, document, test, and review code changes
- Ensure deliverables are completed based on timelines and prioritization
- Build an extensible code-base that is well documented
- Collaborate with creative to ensure brand consistency
- Update code to use modern and/or more efficient programming techniques
- Build relationships with stakeholders, including the product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Account for quality and security in all development
- Partner with marketing to raise the bar of the on-site experience
- Leverage data and expertise to influence testing and optimization
- Monitor best practices and assess market competition to propose improvements
- Solve technical problems
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and skill-set.
- Health Insurance for you, your spouse & children.
- Life and Accidental Insurances.
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute.
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks.
- Free cabs to the identified locations around the office.
- 13 Paid holidays, 24 days of Sick/Casual/Earned Leaves per year.
- 5 Days of extra Paid Disconnect Vacation per year.
- Paid 182 days of Maternity and 21 days of Paternity Leaves.
- A rewarding and a Great Place to Work® at.
Do you think you can contribute to the company beyond the traditional expectations of your role and become key to the business? If yes, we have the following add-on exclusives for you. Prove your mettle, complete a year at work and grab them:
- Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
- Rs. 1,50,000/- per year for Paid, Paid Vacation. Enjoy two weeks extra off from work, roam around anywhere in the work (go completely off-grid during this period – no work at all!)
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
FullContact is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.