FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, our famous “paid, paid vacation” and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
As our VP Sales, you’ll empower, engage, and retain a sales team focused on new customer acquisition. As part of FullContact’s Sales Leadership Team, you will play an instrumental part in owning and driving strategic decisions and overall go-to-market strategy for the company.
- Provide strategic and operational direction to the organization’s revenue-driving functions to achieve ambitious growth goals.
- Develop and execute creative and efficient go-to-market strategies alongside the executive team to seed growth and expand FullContact into new markets.
- Align and collaborate with cross-functional teams, to optimize our customer acquisition cost and long-term value equations. Understand critical business issues related to cross-functional teams.
- Serve as an exceptional leader and act as an advocate to drive the achievement of individual/team business and results-based growth targets.
- Develop sales goals and objectives including sales volume, cost of sales, product profitability, and provide accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams. Create a Sales Playbook for the team.
- Create a culture reflective of our Core Values.
- Serve as a public face of FullContact in meetings with clients’ executive teams, at conferences, and through thought leadership activities.
- Be a tireless advocate for our customers within FullContact’s senior leadership team and company.
- Someone who understands Enterprise SaaS sales, partner/channel/distribution landscape and the value in developing and nurturing those relationships.
- Create Comp/Commission plans that are results focused.
- Build brand equity
- Pipeline & Sales Cycle Management
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- 10+ years of both SaaS and Enterprise sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales management experience.
- Must have experience selling /leading teams that sell either AdTech or MarTech products.
- 5+ years experience selling into Enterprise accounts, with a quantifiable track record of success.
- Selling SaaS solutions into Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies while navigating complex 6+ figure deals.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Proven experience working closely with, or leading marketing initiatives.
- Performance and metrics-driven with experience holding teams accountable and driving consistent overachievement.
- Strategic and tactical experience scaling companies from $10-20MM to $100+MM through multiple phases of growth.
- Strong track record of building, leading and mentoring high performing sales teams ability to create and maintain a high-impact culture.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage partnerships across organizations in the client and product lifecycle
- Strong background of operational rigor and excellence.
- 50% Travel Required
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.