Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: FullContact Technologies Pvt Ltd, Carnival Infopark, Phase IV, 9th Floor, 9A, Kochi, Kerala 682030
Experience: 3+ years
Eligibility and Must Haves
- Bachelor’s or Master's engineering degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline from top tier institutes.
- Very good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience in working on AWS and GIT environments.
- Full stack engineer with 3+ years full-time hands-on experience working on one or more Web technologies
- Ability to implement RESTful APIs using languages such as Java, Clojure or Python. You are proficient in at least one of these languages.
- Some experience integrating with internal and third-party APIs
- Ability to understand UX designs and convert them into functional interfaces.
- Comfortable moving between different technologies, programming languages, and eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Build and deploy highly scalable apps and integrated solutions.
- Create the best possible user-experience using the latest Front-end technologies.
- Supporting existing applications, debugging problems, and fixing issues.
- Build and maintain robust API infrastructure for standard integration with new FullContact features, products and third-party services.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile App, DevOps, DataOps, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Write high quality code, perform unit & integration tests.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Act on user feedback to constantly improve features.
Compensation & Benefits
- Engineers choose their rig!
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and/or skill-set
- Health Insurance for you and your spouse & children
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute
- 13 Paid holidays, 24 days of Sick/Casual/Earned Leaves
- 5 Days of Paid Disconnect Vacation
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks
- A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem
Do you think you can contribute to the company beyond the traditional expectations of your role and become key to the business? If yes, we have the following add-on exclusives for you. Prove your mettle, complete a year at work and grab them:
- Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
- Rs. 1,50,000/- per year for Paid, Paid Vacation. Enjoy two weeks extra off from work, roam around anywhere in the world (go completely off-grid during this period – no work at all!)
FullContact is a mass-scale Identity Resolution leader that connects fragmented customer data using social, digital and traditional consumer identifiers, plus provides extensive audience insights. FullContact provides marketers, agencies, media firms, and customer service providers with trusted, relevant and real-time data to deliver enhanced customer experiences in the moments that matter.
FullContact’s consumer business, Contacts Plus, is one of the most popular contact management applications in the mobile world with more than 20MM users.
We are a truly global company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado, and presence in Latvia, Israel, and India. The India office of FullContact is located in Kochi and houses over 100 associates
FullContact is ranked #29 on OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2017 list. Plus, FullContact, Inc. is listed #1100 among USA's Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies. Read more: www.fullcontact.com
About FullContact Culture and Values
We at FullContact believe in being awesome with people. FullContact is built on the strong fundamentals of our core values. We look forward to welcoming the candidates who can match our values and competencies.
Read about our values at http://fullcontact.com/about
FullContact is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.