Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: We are open to both remote candidates or those who would like to work at Kochi office
We're looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our Product Team. The Technical Program Manager will work with multiple teams on business requirements to provide customer-focused solutions and products. The candidate must be a leader, rather than being a manager, who can be a go-to person for the teams he’s collaborating with.
- You will work with the company’s Product, Data and Engineering teams in planning the roadmap and executing it.
- You will liaison among multiple teams related to understand, envisage, and execute the customer and business requirements.
- You will be responsible for regular, timely, and quality deliveries of product deliverables for API platform systems, customer-facing processes, and products.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Program/Project Management role, that involves the integration of multiple teams to continuously deliver the organizational goals.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in project/program management preferably in SaaS product organizations.
- Illustrated experience and knowledge in customer-facing systems.
- Experience leading/liaising with an Agile team.
- Previous technical program management or similar business experience in ERP, Salesforce or any CRM platforms
- Digital payments & billing ecosystem experience
We value your qualifications. But that’s not all.
To join our high performing team, you MUST ALSO HAVE:
- Experience working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with an ability to independently prioritize projects
- Ability to translate discussions and ideas into viable solutions and products.
- Driven, ambitious, detail-oriented with a growth mindset and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Have good product sense, be good in handling numbers/metrics/identifying KPI’s,
- Be good in communication.
- Understand the nature of increasing velocities and varieties of data, data flows can be highly inconsistent with periodic peaks.
- Understand the multiple sources of data and assist the organization to connect and correlate different enterprise data relationships
- Capability to process different types of data
- Ability to see the big picture and how individual projects work together to fulfil business objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to effectively respond to time-tight business requests and timelines
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and upper management
- Strong analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and decision-making capabilities
- Strong organizational and management skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and/or skill-set
- Health Insurance for you and your spouse & children
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute
- Minimum of 29 days of Paid leaves PLUS 13 declared holidays per year.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks
- We love flip flops
- We love shorts and T-shirts too!
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, our famous “paid, paid vacation” and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies. More at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.